So while you are all sleeping on Thursday night, Rylie will be making her great escape from the Baby House. While this is a day that we have waited for with great anticipation, I am well aware of the fact that Rylie has absolutely no idea what is about to happen. So we will take it one day at a time (and at points, probably 1 hour, or even minute at a time) and hope for a smooth transition. I've gotten all of her food and formula, set up her pack and play, and made a make shift changing area in the corner of the living room (two big pillows on the floor covered by a blanket.) So I think we're ready to go!
It is hard to believe that tomorrow it will be exactly 2 months since Adam and I left Phoenix.
Since I never shared the pictures from when we first met Rylie, I thought this posting would be an appropriate time to share.
This is when we first met Rylie!


So that's the story from Astana. Going to get everything else ready for Rylie's big escape.
Love to everyone...
9 comments:
I am so glad that you are reaching this point. It's so neat to see how much she has grown over these two months.Wow!!! She is such a big girl right now. I love seeing how happy she was in those first pictures. That was the precious moment when you all found one another!
We are all so excited . Be well and enjoy this first day of the rest of your lives as a family! (Even if Adam is doing it long-distance.)
Love, Mom and Dad
(who will soon be there to say this in person and will soon give Rylie that big hug and a kiss we have been waiting to give her)
Yeah!! I hope you have a great Friday! This is the best day ever! Take lots of pictures and video, you will never want to forget it. It is such a great feeling!
Kim
We are so excited for you! We know you have been waiting for this moment. We're so glad that Daddy will be there to help you, too! Can't wait to have you all back here in Phoenix. Jordyn can't stop talking about meeting your plane at the airport. Hurry home!!!
Love,
Bethany, Jay, Jordyn and Micah
We are so excited for you to start this next stage with Rylie. I cannot believe how much she has grown and changed over the past few months. We will be thinking of you! Miss you!
Love, Hannah, Jeremy and Jordyn
So exciting!! That is awesome. I can't wait for her to be with you full time. Wow--2 months in Kaz-you go girl. :)
Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys. :)
Loved the first pics of you with her--she loved you straight away!! How precious is that!
So, the big day is finally here and what an exciting time it is for all of us - the next several days and weeks in Ms R's life - and yours as well, will be a whirlwind of new experiences! We wish we could be there to help and we know that grandpa Bill will be a great help mate for the long journey back home. Our love and best wishes to all of you.
Wow! I am so happy for all of you!
Mazel tov!
love, eve:)
Yippee!! This is great news and I can't wait to read about the big escape. Enjoy your time, heck your probably busting her out soon.
Sandi
It's 10:40 pm here in KY and I just checked in to see what's new in Kazakhstan and found your Rylie countdown meter at the bottom of the page. Twenty minutes to go! You must be crazy excited!! And we're right there with you! Life will be so boring when you're back (or are you going to keep up the blog back in Phoenix?)
Post a Comment