HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAFTA!!!
Rylie wants to wish her Safta a very happy birthday! She was so excited this morning when I told her it was Safta's birthday today. Rylie couldn't believe it--- two grandmothers with two birthdays one day apart! What a lucky girl!

We sang happy birthday to Safta and to Cousin Karen! Happy birthday to all!!
Today was another two visit day, which was great. Lots of fun Rylie and Mommy time. Rylie's newest accomplishment is she can get from a crawling position up to sitting and vice versa. She looks a little wobbly in the process, but she's getting it.
And just one more shot. I know it is terrible lighting, but I couldn't resist. This is for Adam-- and you thought I had bug eyes?
Okay, love to everyone...


8 comments:
So many birthdays to celebrate! Happy Birthday to Ellen and Elaine!
I love the pictures. Especially the bug eyed one! Every time I don't think she could get any cuter, she does!!!!
Love Michele
Happy Birthday , Elaine.. Enjoy our baby's smile!!!! It's a great gift...
And happy birthday Karen as well!!!
Do you have the day off today because of the snow?
Hi Sara and Rylie--Miss you both.. Looking forward to seeing you soon....Love ya--Mommy/Nana (and Daddy/Pa---who is around here somewhere)
Hi, Sara-
We finally have a chance to check in on the blog again (now that Aleyna is 2 weeks old and pretty much self sufficient!!!). All of the pictures are wonderful. Rylie is so cute! It's really amazing how much has gone on since we last checked in. We're looking forward to hearing much more about everything tonight from Adam over Shabbat dinner.
Thanks for the well wishes from the cutest baby in Astana! (well, we're entitled to our opinion) and happy B-D to Nana as well. We can't wait to get close to those cheeks, and it won't be long -- bye from Ventura.
love,
Safta and Saba
she is so adorable! Happy birthday to grandmother!
I love her bug eyes. :)
She is so pretty--and it's so neat to read in everyone's blogs about how fast these babies develop once they get visits from their parents. It's incredibly heartwarming to read about.
So cool Rylie has so many relatives to love her and so many birthday's to celebrate. She sure is precious.
You are one tough lady too, Mom. I am sure you miss your hubby but you are doing great going solo. :)
Hi Sara and Rylie-
We are finally in our new house, just 5 minutes from yours. We haven't been able to check the blog in awhile having to switch computers and then being without the internet, so we were just amazed to see pictures of Rylie. She is just beautiful. We love that everything kids do at this stage is special or new. It makes every moment you can spend with them special. Avi and I are counting down are days together before I go back to work. January 6 will come very soon. He really wants to crawl and it is making him very frustrated that he can't yet. Everything gets shoved in the mouth and green veggies are our new food group.
We can't wait for the Tennen family to be together again and living so close. Be well.
Hara (and Marc and Avi)
Thanks for the Happy Birthday, Rylie (and of course a thanks to her Mom)!
I have enjoyed following the adventures of Rylie and her parents! She is too cute! I can't wait to meet her!
Side note to Ellen and Bill! Thanks for the happy birthday and I did have the day off. It was planned one but very much enjoyed after a long drive home!
Love, Karen
Post a Comment