RYLIE NAINA TENNEN





Hi everyone. It's me--- Rylie.
My first name, Rylie, is in loving memory of my Great Bubbie Rose and my Great Great Auntie Ruthie.
My middle name, Naina (pronounced Ny-ee-nah) is my birth name. Mommy and Daddy decided to keep that as my middle name. Something about honoring my heritage and culture. Plus, they think it is a beautiful name. Naina means "relating to the eyes," and Mommy and Daddy thought it was especially appropriate because they think I have the most beautiful, expressive eyes.
In case you were wondering, I just turned 7 months old a few days ago.Mommy and Daddy included a few pictures of me on this posting and promise they will continue to add more pictures over our next few weeks here.
I cannot wait to come home to Arizona and meet all of you. Mommy and Daddy keep telling me about everyone back home waiting for me. I hear that I have a huge, crazy family and lots of friends (maybe even a few boyfriends?) waiting to meet me.
I love you all----
Rylie Naina


15 comments:
Welcome Rylie!!! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! The pictures are amazing! As are you;-)
We so look forward to meeting you!
love, Eve, Jeff and Hannah
We love you, Rylie and can't wait to hug you and kiss you. Welcome to our family--our newest
grandbaby!!!
You are everything that your Mommy and Daddy said you were--beautiful, smart, and all those other good things.
Love and Kisses--Nana and Pa--aka Mom and Dad (Please notice how the aka has shifted from prior comments on the blog. We are now in complete gushing, loving, totally crazed grandparent mode.)
Hi Rylie and your Mommy and Daddy,
What a beautiful little girl you are. Welcome to our family. You remind me of your Mommy's baby pictures. We wish we could be there when you come home but since we can't we will continue to send hugs and kisses through Mommy and Daddy. We love seeing pictures of you. You are all little girl! We look forward to more pictures and updates. I can't even imagine how frozen Mommy and Daddy must be. We are at 26 degrees and that is quite cold enough for me! Everyone stay warm. Love, hugs and kisses. Aunt Raggedy
Hi Rylie and welcome to the fam!! You are quite a cutie and you have made lots of folks very happy - we can't wait to see you in person and capture some of those cuddles.
lots of love!
what a beautiful name for a beautiful lil girl! She does have very gorgeous eyes. I have noticed that about all the gorgeous kids in Kaz-they all have the most precious eyes. I'm so glad you posted her picture. :)
thank you for sharing!!!
Hello Beautiful Rylie!!!
Your Mommy and Daddy said you were beautiful but I didn't know it was possible to be so cute. I can't wait to pinch those chubby cheeks and play lots of fun games together. Since I am from Erie, PA, our homeland weather is similar! I will teach you about snow, Notre Dame, and the value of eating frozen yogurt for dinner. Keep being a busybody, I like that about you!
Lots of Love,
Auntie Michele :)
PS. Tell your Mommy and Daddy I said hi, they are okay but you are much cuter!
She is gorgeous. Precious. What fabulous pictures I am so glad that you decided to share her pictures with everyone. Her eyes look like they can tell a story. Congratulations and may the rest of your journey be just as wonderful.
Sandi
Rylie-
I cannot wait to meet you. I am sure your pictures do not do you justice although I think you look beautiful. I think I can definitely handle an older woman. Please stay warm. You are very lucky to have found wonderful parents.
Love, Avi
Rylie-
We agree with everyone that you are such a beautiful baby.
In case you do not have the sunday ticket, let me be the first to tell you about today's great football game between the redskins and your Philadelphia EAGLES. McNabb returned to form throwing for 4 touchdown passes, including two long ones to reggie brown and brian westbrook. Infact, westbrook had one of his better games scoring three touchdowns and running wild all over the redskins defense. Trust me you would have been so proud of the Eagles performance today. When you come home I will teach the you the EAGLES fight song that way we can sing it together!
Fly, Eagles, Fly...
On the road to victory!
Love,
Marc and Hara
Yeah babies!!! Great Pictures. Her middle name is right on. What a great big pair of beautiful eyes.
Come home soon. Can't wait to meet the new one.
Fish Family, now 5 members strong
Hi Rylie!
Welcome to the family on the week the Philadelphia Eagles beat the Washington Redskins!!!!!!!!!! I know your mother thinks you are going to be a Redskins fan but tell her your Eagles shirt is on the way, along with the words to the previously mentioned Eagles fight song..... "Fly, eagles fly, on the road to VICTORY" ....We will make a winner out of you!
You are gorgeous and do look like your beautiful mommy! We love your name and the beautiful legacy it carries with it.
Love, hugs and kisses,
Tanta Debbi and Uncle Bob
She is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for all of the pictures. We are so excited to see more pictures and meet her soon.
Love, Hannah, Jeremy and Jordyn
Rylie,
Mazel Tov and welcome to the family.You're so cute and we're looking forward to meeting you in person and educating you on the proper sports teams to root for..........and dressing you in their attire.
rylie, you have beautiful eyes and the cutest cheeks that are absolutely perfect for pinching! (i promise i'll be gentle. just promise not to lose them by them time you come home to arizona.) :)
Hey Eagles Supporters who claim to be Rylie's new sports team teachers--
Can we all spell the words "New England Patriots"...???? Duh!!!
Eagles-I don't think so...Redskins--I don't think so...
Boston Red Sox! New England Patriots!--- Heck..Even the Celtics are perfect as of today...That's where Rylie's true allegiance lies.
Rylie--This is your not-so-competitive Nana speaking.. I am the one who buys lots of good stuff. Start practicing the words--Go New England!!!!
Love ya Sweetheart!!!! We'll chat on the phone during the Superbowl when we make fun of the Eagles fans and watch New England win. And even though I live in the D.C. area---the Redskins aren't going anywhere either..
Love ya--Your Nana (and your Pa who feels the same way)
Welcome precious little girl! I, like the rest, want to suck her cheeks! What is it about kids that we become cannibals?
Post a Comment