Our little ladybug loved trick-or-treating and went through almost our entire neighborhood.
Assessing her goods once she was finally "all done."

In case you were wondering... here is Rylie on Halloween 2007 :-)

Rylie- 19 months old
Love to everyone...
Love to everyone...

18 comments:
Happy Halloween Tennen's!
It looks like Rylie had a blast and of course the cutest Lady bug ever!
I need to work on my Halloween post today, you inspire me!
Thanks for sharing as always!
Love, Carolyn and Henry
She is the prettiest lil ladybug I've ever seen!! AND wow, did her Halloween change from a year ago. :)
I was thinking about that last night as Leeza is kicking off her socks and charming everyone with her pink poodle costume-that wow-honey-your life has sure changed. I am not sure whose has changed more-her or ours-I think it's equal-but it sure makes you grateful for everything and makes you see joy in the most simple things in life, doesn't it?
Rylie is just gorgeous!!
Leeza was grabbing stuff out of her "princess bucket" but I did not want her eating candy yet. However, for dinner, she ate 2 yo baby yogurs, and 3 "cheesy bread sticks" that we got from Pizza Planet, and trick or treating she ate a whole lil bag of Lorna doone cookies, and we came back and she ate the last cheesy bread stick.
I was like, WHOA GIRL, you can sure eat. :)
Anyway-I love seeing the lil ladybug in action. :)
Much Love-
Leeza the pink poodle
&
her mom who was covered in pink fluff and cheesy bread stick.
ps. I took off the ergo and all these cookies and bread stick fell out. My dog, Miles, went crazy. LOL
i went as the "messy mom" for Halloween.
What a cutie-pie! Just love her costume. Glad you had a fun time. The differance between her last Halloween and this one is amazing. You make a wonderful family.
Tim, Jen & Max
What a sweet little ladybug. And look at her stash. What a difference a year makes. Fun, fun, fun.
Oh my gosh, she is just the most beautiful little Lady Bug princess there is!
That is an absolutely PERFECT costume for her! Wow.
So how much of that stash did Mommy let her have last night? LOL! :-)
Amazing the difference a year makes!
What an adorable lady bug! How cute! Looks like she received lots of treat.
What an adorable little ladybug! What a change from a year ago! I can't even imagine Tougy wearing a costume like that for Halloween up here. She had on a long sleeved shirt and an ll bean fleece under her full body cow costume. : )
What fun this Halloween was, huh? What a difference being the parent walking all around with the cute toddler. What a joy!
Hugs to all,
KJ and the crew
She is so adorable!!!! Rylie bug looks like she made a haul!! Love the ride! Wish someone would pull me around in a wagon ever once in a while! lol! Gena, Jaimie and Berik
What a cutie!!
What an adorable ladybug she is!!!!!
What an adorable ladybug! And Aila also poured out her candy and assessed her goods...how do they know to do that!??!?! Glad it was fun - what a difference a year makes. xoxoxo
PS Hope Tuesday doesn't go too well for you guys (smile)...oxoxo
She is so adorable. I think we are suppose to reveal our SBP today. My name is Ginger. I have 2 year old from Guatemala. My blog site is www.meandmygirlmaya.blogspot.com
She is so cute!!!!!!!! What a fun evening. Best, Susan and Griffin
Sara She is so stinkin cute!
Can I just eat her up? Rylie is absolutely adorable! And look at that hair...how did you score pony tails already? I can't wait for that day! Love the lady bug outfit. :)
Too cute.
Christy
What a cute lady bug costume. she has grown soo much this past year. Wow, amazing what great parents will do.
She is just so precious!!! Love to watch her grow.
Btw, how did you get involved in the secret blog pal thing? You got some great stuff!
Steph
Rylie is an adorable lady bug :) How precious & fun!!!
Post a Comment