Thursday, February 28, 2008

One more from this morning...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

One more thing... I LOVE THE NEW TITLE OF YOUR BLOG!

I also love this pic! She is so precious!

Catalina said...

She is growing so fast! I love the little girly things you put in her hair. Adorable :).

Susan said...

she is so cute. You remind me of you. I have a lot of pics of Sean when he was this age. I loved taking pictures of him when he was so cute and sweet, before the sassy days. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have been keeping up but forgot my password (no surpise!) so hadn't been able to leave a message. Oh my goodness. I can't wait to get my arms around our sweet little girl. Ohh those cheeks! Do not worry I won't be one of those great aunts who go around pinching cheeks. Rylie keeps getting cuter and cuter, if that is even possible. Take care. See you very soon. Hugs and Kisses Love, Aunt Raggedy

Regina said...

Oh my gosh, I stopped by to catch up and I can't believe how much Rylie has changed! What a big girl and oh so gorgeous. It's really interesting to see how much their hair changes in the first year.

I'm so glad you had a welcoming/naming ceremony. We will be doing the same thing! (I am actually a certified celebrant and will be doing these types of ceremonies professionally once we return from Kaz. Check out www.celebrantusa.org)

Take care!

Bringing Rylie Home- Our Journey to Kazakhstan