Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Rylie's Naming/ Welcome Home Celebration

This weekend was Rylie's Naming Ceremony and Welcome Home Celebration. We were so thrilled that so many of our family and friends were able to celebrate with us. It was really special to us that Rylie got the chance to meet so much of her big, crazy family as people came to meet Rylie from both coasts.
We had a great weekend visiting with everyone. Needless to say, we were all exhausted by Tuesday morning, but it was a wonderful weekend and we were so thankful so many people were able to join us in celebrating Rylie.

On Saturday, we went to the train park with Cousins Dave, Meredith, Sophia & Isaac and Uncle Josh and Aunt Patricia. Rylie loved the train!A few pictures from Rylie's party...
Rylie waiting for all of her guests to arrive
Rylie and Cousin Jordyn

Rylie and Cousin Micah after the party

Love to everyone...

6 comments:

Sandi said...

Congratulations!! She looks so sweet, I love her dress at her party. I am glad you guys had such a great time at the party and the train park.

sandi

Susan said...

Sara,she gets cuter every post. What a honey!!! I Love her dress too!
Congrats, what a fun special time.
She is PRECIOUS.
thanks for your sweet words about Astana, too bad we're not going there after all.
:)

Eve said...

Mazel tov Rylie!!!! I'm sorry we missed your celebration! But we were thinking of you!

You look beautiful in these pictures!

Love, Eve, Jeff and Hannah

Kim said...

What an adorable dress!

Monica said...

I love seeing your posts showing how settled you are at home with your daughter.... she looks well loved!

Catalina said...

Congratulation for the naming ceremony! Beautiful dress, Rylie really looks like a doll :).

Bringing Rylie Home- Our Journey to Kazakhstan