Little Miss Independent on Independence Day
Getting ready to go to "Aunt" Deborah and "Uncle" Jack's annual 4th of July BBQ.
Rylie played hard, swam a lot, and ate like a champ at the BBQ. She was so tired when we got home. I couldn't resist this picture. For those of you who are concerned, I did move her legs back into her crib.
This is her Heisman Pose. 

Rylie is very into "helping." No matter what it is. She especially loves to help moves clothes from the hamper to the washer, the washer to the dryer, and the dryer to the appropriate drawers/ closets. Here she is trying on Daddy's chef hat, preparing to help in the kitchen. 
Rylie loves to read to herself, especially when she gets to sit in the glider all by herself. Morning hair!
I just think this is too cute. Rylie goes to camp in her bathing suit each day, with a change of clothes packed in her bag. This is her ballerina bathing suit courtesy of Gigi. While I don't think tutus and ballet slippers are in our future, I think this picture is adorable!
Lastly, sending lots of love & good wishes to Jeremy and May Lynn on this special day. And a very Happy Anniversary to Nana and Pa celebrating their 37th anniversary!
Love to everyone...


13 comments:
Happy 4th of July to you too!
Rylie is one adorable kid! I love that she is helpful, very girly in pink and just plain happy!!
Hope you had a great day!!
Thank you for writing recently. No news yet on our LOI. We still could possibly go to Astana? We'll see!
Eileen
Happy Fourth of July Tennen Family!
Those pictures are great as always!
I love that little pink outfit with the halter top!!
And I love that she's a football start in the making!
And we love Through and Through too!!!!!
Hope you are all well!
love, eve:)
Oh my gosh I can't stand it....Rylie is ADORABLE! She is so cute, from tutu's to footballs....LOVE HER!! She is such a honey!!!! She makes me smile. What a big girl. :)
Love her legs hangin out the crib...LOL
She is capital A ADORABLE in her pink shorts--who wears short shorts....Rylie wears short shorts....If you dare wear short shorts, NAIR for short shorts...
i LOVE HER LEGS!! she is really beyond precious. :)
Happy 4th Tennen family!
I second Susan in Rylie is A adorable, what a cutie! She looks so tall, how tall is she? Henry was 31 in. at his 15 month check up, in 2 weeks he goes for his 18 month, I know he has gained weight but not sure on the height. He's a pretty short Kazah little guy! LOL Looking at Rylie's bare crib, Henry's crib looks like a jungle. Maybe I should think about taking out some of his stuff out. Love the legs hanging out from the bars, too cute!
Cheers,
Carolyn
so glad to see some more photos -- very precious little girl!! she shines!
steph
what a little bundle of pink--such a sweetie. I don't think Rylie could ever take a bad picture. Love her little legs poking through the crib. Aren't Kazakh kids the cutest?
Happy 4th.
Karen
Happy Independence Day to you too! What great pictures. She is so darn adorable!
She seems so tall! Or does she just have really long legs? She may be a ballerina after all- once she's done being a football player of course! :-)
I'm a bit behind & catching up on blogs :) Awesome pictures!!! Isn't it fun to have a little 'helper'?? Hope you guys had a fabulous 4th of July weekend!!! Enjoy the pool - I know it is hot in your neck of the desert!
The photos are adorable, especially the morning hair. How nice that she likes to help out. Hope that continues for you!
Hi Sara and Adam,
You recently commented on my blog about meeting Kazak adoptive families in Phoenix. I live in Michigan and a friend's daughter has a young daughter from Kaz. I will send you her info when I get it. I am awaiting an email from her about some online groups she's in.
Rylie is just adorable and you guys look so happy....it keeps me hopeful.
Thanks!
Jennifer
She is ABSOLUTELY DARLING!!!
We have that book too! I love it, it was the first book Noah memorized. Love the morning hair!
And no, I guess it isn't very nice to call your "grandfish" ugly, poor fish. :)
Rylie is too cute in that bathing suit!
Wow, i just watched your video at the bottom. She looks so much bigger. I am sure you get this all the time but she looks like you guys. Gorgeous.
Post a Comment