

The first course was the Kazakh part of the meal- perogies & beet salad. 


Rylie & Saba. Rylie wore one of the outfits I bought her in Kazakhstan.
Sunday morning brunch with the grandparents.
Rylie is so lucky to have four wonderful grandparents!
Sunday morning brunch with the grandparents.
Rylie is so lucky to have four wonderful grandparents!
I think Rylie's cheeks & broad shoulders may be somewhat deceiving. She is actually a peanut and loves to get herself into small places. This is one of her new favorite spots.
Saba, Rylie, and Pa watching the Patriots game. 
Rylie's new favorite princess shoes, cell phone, and carrying case courtesy of Tanta Debbi & Uncle Bob. Rylie LOVES these shoes. She wears them constantly.So that's it. Our Kazakh princess has been home for one year. In some ways, it seems like yesterday. In other ways, we truly cannot remember what our lives were like before Rylie.
Love to everyone...




11 comments:
ooh that picture of you and her is my favorite one ever--it's so cute. you need to use that as your facebook profile pic!! :)
What a pretty table you set-I love the lil Kaz flag in the perogie!
Where did you get those? That is a great idea-I want to copy of you (of course, we copy EVERYTHING OFF YOU!! elmo "cackers',those earths best cereal bars, and now this....)
Hey ...imiation is the highest form of flattery!!
What a wonderful time and how wonderful that she had all 4 of her grandparents there to celebrate. :)
Love her rockin shoes and cell and purse...Leeza got this talking purse for Chrsitmas and it has no cell (but she has like 3 cell phones...but i'm kinda suprised fisher price did not do a cell) but it has lipstick, a bracelet, mirror, keys, and money in it. She LOVES it!
She also is obsessed with shoes and carries her shoes around the house (even when she is already wearing them)
Love Rylie's Kaz dress and her gorgeous pink sweater. She always is a fashion plate.
Love Rylie in the box too. She is a peanut! Leeza is getting huge-the girl always eats....it's kinda freaky?!!!
what a wonderful anniversary...how special and I love the pretty table setting and I would love the recipe for beet salad cuz Leeza LOVED those in Kaz.
I have no idea what to do with a beet.
We want to be JUST LIKE YA'LL!
Love,
Susan, the hugest copycat ever
BEAUTIFUL! Rylie, the house, you, the grandparents, the clothes... everything! Don't you just love those moments when you stand back and looking around and are just overwhelmed with all of your amazing blessings?
That meal is fabulous. Wow! You are really something. It would never have occured to me to do something so wonderfully elaborate.
Rylie is such a doll. What a fashionista in those clothes.
Love it!
Ok - you are a MUCH better mommy than me. Today is our anniversary too and we aren't celebrating officially. Makes me want to rethink this for the future. Hmmm. Congrats to your sweet girl and Aila as well for being American Citizens for one whole year! AND to both mommies and daddies as well!
What fun! I love the Kaz dinner, what a cute idea. We do that too but not with those adorable flags!
Happy New Year!
Happy Homecoming Day and a belated Happy Chanukah!!! These pictures are just adorable. Ryle is such a little lady and drop-dead gorgeous!
How fortunate that you have all 4 grandparents alive and local for Rylie to know and love them. These things are precious.
Much love and good wishes for 2009!
LOVE that pic of you and her ....so precious. Happy Day Riley! xoxox
Wow - a year! What an awesome way to celebrate Rylie's first year home :)
finally i find the blog of the famous Miss Rylie! She is beautiful and I loved catching up with your wonderful slide show. Rylie came home almost on the same day as my granddaughter Aila. How fun! So glad to have found you at last.
Happy 1 year home little Rylie. It's obvious your surrounded by a lot of love. And what a wonderful celebration—you've got the best mommy and daddy.
Here's to many, many more gotcha days.
Sara.......I am sooooo excited to finally get to your blog. Gosh, it's been awhile. I've been sick and still have yucky linger effects. My in-laws left recently and it's just Audrey and myself.
I've checked out what I missed on your blog. How fun! Boy I would love it if Audrey and Rylie could meet one day (us too with you). Rylie is growing big and changing...still cute as ever. Yesterday I ventured out to look at little kitchens for Audrey. I want to get something for her 3rd birthday on March 17. Then I saw Rylie have one (red - I'm jealous). I think you and I think alike about what our girls would love to play with. Both our girls are girly-girls. Yeah!!!
I hope since your last post everything has been going well.
Thinking of you,
Eileen
Hi! Unfortunately, the situation with orphans in Ukraine isn’t much better as in other developing countries. Often there is no funding for the most needed things. That’s why we are helping orphans here https://hopenowusa.org. You can also join us and provide some kid with better living conditions.
Post a Comment