Sunday, December 21, 2008

Melt my heart....

Rylie usually comes in to bed with us on the weekends somewhere between 5 and 6. This morning, after she had been going in and out of sleep for about a half hour, she was snuggling up next to me and this is the conversation that took place.

The whole conversation was in a whisper.
Rylie: "Mommy."
Me: "Rylie."
Rylie: "Hi"
Me: "Hi, pumpkin"
Rylie: "mwah (blowing me a kiss) I love you."
Me: "mwah, I love you too."

Stay tuned for upcoming posts of Chanukah!

6 comments:

John & Jenny Morgan said...

Awww! That's so sweet. I can't wait to hear Roxana say, "I love you!"

Eve said...

RYLIE! I LOVE YOU TOO! and your mommy too

Karen said...

Those are the moments to treasure. Sweet stuff.

Susan said...

awww!!!! I get so excited when I get a kiss from Leeza-or she flaps her arms when she's excited to see me...I cannot even imagine how i will feel when she is able to say I LOVE YOU!

"that's the good stuff"

i cannot wait to her Chanukah stories-and why she was afraid of cute elmo!!

Love hearing about cute Rylie....adorable-absolutely adorable with CAPITAL A'S!

Carolyn Tarpey said...

So sweet, it brings tears to my eyes! I can not wait for Henry to say those words to me. Although, he doesn't say them he is always kissing and hugging me so I know if he could say it he would.

Happy Chanukah!

Love,

Carolyn

marsrob said...

OH MY GOD that is SO SWEET. I LOVE THAT!

Bringing Rylie Home- Our Journey to Kazakhstan