Saturday, March 22, 2008

The past few weeks have been filled with a lot of wonderful visits and outings!
It was a special treat to have cousins Dave, Heather and Jake in town for a visit. Jake is just a month older than Rylie, so the two kids had a ton of fun playing together.


Last weekend, we went back to D.C. to see Sara's parents which was really nice. It was wonderful to get to see family and friends and we were so happy to introduce Rylie to so many special people. More pictures of the weekend to come...

And today, we spent the afternoon with our friends. The little cutie in the picture with Rylie is her buddy who is just a few weeks younger than Rylie and originally from Kyrgyzstan. The two girls had a wonderful time playing together.

And one last picture- this is Rylie's "I belong in Kazakhstan" look!

Love to everyone... And get excited, we got a new camera, so pictures should be much improved very soon!

6 comments:

Susan said...

awww i love your pictures--i cant imagine even better ones with a new camera!

Love the pics of Rylie with her cousins and with her bff from Kyrgyzstan--so cute!

Were the cherry blossoms out in DC yet? We were in DC last year for spring break, and it was so gorgeous. :)

I just knew you'd have updated pics of Rylie today! I'm so glad i checked. :)

Eve said...

The pictures are amazing! I can't wait to see what the new camera brings:)

I miss your updates... so I always get excited when I see a new post!

Thanks for todays entry!
love, eve:)

Stacy said...

Cute, too cute!!

Kim said...

Rylie is very cute! Are those disposable placements not the best invention ever, tied with disposable bibs!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Love the pictures. It was so absolutely wonderful to see you all and meet Rylie. What a love. Just the thought of her (and of course you too) brings me smiles. Cute litte ladybug but Rylie is cute no matter what she is wearing! Have fun. Stay well. Hugs and Kisses. Love, Aunt Raggedy

Maren and Peter said...

Hi!
You left a comment on my blog so I of course had to come and check out yours. What a little cutie Rylie is! Congrats on becoming a family- isn't it the best thing you've ever done? Maybe we'll meet up in Kaz when we adopt our next ones!

Bringing Rylie Home- Our Journey to Kazakhstan