Airport pictures---
Rylie's homecoming... (it filled almost the entire waiting area of Terminal 2 at Sky Harbor Airport.)
And meeting Nana!
Rylie with Jordyn and Micah at the Science Center--
Love to everyone---
The story of our trip halfway around the world to Astana, Kazakhstan. You might ask, why Kazakhstan? It's simple. That's where Rylie was. Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to see our video slideshow "Bringing Rylie Home."
11 comments:
Sara and Andy
I am so happy that the three of you are home together as a family. May 2008 bring you much happiness. Here is to good health and prosperity.
Mazel Tov
Sandi
LOVE the pictures! And i love that they captured Sara crying as she walked up... It must have been so amazing to see your family and friends there waiting for your arrival! I love it!
Enjoy your days at home... we're still thinking of you!
love, eve:)
Great pictures, they totally made me cry. :)
Ok, crying in MA, too! So wonderful to see everyone together again! Happiest of new years to the brand new family!
Love, Elaine
Sara and Andy,
I'm so glad that you guys are home. From your blog the hole trip to Kazakhstan went great. We are hoping to travel sometime in March or April. I enjoy reading and looking at the pictures on the blog so I hope you will keep it going.
Happy New Year,
Jessica
ok you totally made ME CRY looking at those pictures. Man, that is emotional! I am so happy you are hoome and Rylie is happy without wearing a million jillion layerS.
great pics!!!
Oh goodness, tell Adam I am so sorry I had the name Andy embedded in my head. Adam sorry about that.
Sadni
OMG I have tears streaming down my face! Love those photos, and especially love that you are home now, all safe and sound and TOGETHER! You guys were real troopers. How amazing it must have felt to walk off the plane and into all that love waiting for you and your new daughter. Best wishes for a wonderful 2008 and beyond!
Warmly,
Regina (and Frank)
Sara, Adam and Rylie,
Just wanted to say Mazel Tov! Hannah gave me the blog site sometime ago and I have really enjoyed following along! I am so glad you are all home and that Rylie is adapting so well. The entries are entertaining and the pictures are wonderful (Rylie is absolutely adorable!). Wishing you a very happy new year as a threesome!
All the best,
Alyssa
Wow. How can you not cry when looking at these pictures and reading your post? What an incredible homecoming for your little princess! Enjoy your time as a family - together at last. Love from the Lakelands,
Bec, Aaron and Ella
Sara and Adam,
This is Aaron and Stephanie Hamilton - we met at the baby house in Astana in early December - we finally tracked you down! We meant to get your email before you left so we can stay in touch with the families we met. Please send us an email at hamiltons2005@gmail.com - and our blog is www.hamiltonadoption.com (still password protected for 4 more days :). I'm glad we found you and it's great to hear you made it home ok. We have a few questions for you about Almaty! :)
Aaron & Steph
Post a Comment